What is "Auto suspension"?
This feature is used to stop charging a customer after x failed charging bills
What is "Auto renewal"?
This feature is used if the subscription contract expires, TPAY MOBILE can extend the validity date of the subscription automatically, without bothering the customer to re-subscribe again.
What is "Retroactive billing"?
TPAY MOBILE engine enables the collection of old inactive backdated bills, after successfully charging the current bill. TPAY MOBILE searches for the last due bills and tries to charge the 1st one if not charged, then 2nd bill and the 3rd bill and so on. The maximum number of bills to be collected is configured per service.
What is "Smart billing"?
If an end user has run out of credit or doesn’t have enough credit to pay for a product or subscription smart billing allows a % deduction of the due amount, either through a % of the total amount or fixed small amounts.
What is "Snap charging"?
When any smart billing transaction is successful, snap charging will apply to the remaining due amount when a mobile phone is topped up with credit.
What is "Limits management"?
- Customer payment limit is used to set a limit per service per merchant.
- Limit per transaction is used to set a limit per transaction to protect the customer’s credit from being abused.
- Direct billing monthly is used to set a margin for the number of transactions performed by a customer per month.
What is "Collect remaining"?
Collect remaining is a smart billing feature, which works when the operator can share with TPAY MOBILE the available credit in the customer’s balance. TPAY MOBILE will try first to charge the customer, and if there is insufficient credit; the operator will revert with the current credit the customer has. TPAY MOBILE will execute smart billing with the current amount the customer has.
What is "Reset billing cycle" and "Skip bill"?
- Skip bill, this feature is used to grant some bill/payment, for free for a certain period of time. After x number of bills, customer can be charged normally.
- Reset bill, this feature is used, when customer doesn’t have enough credit on the bill date. Several charging trials are done. Once a charging trial is successful, the bill payment date will change to the new charging date, to avoid double charging the customer.
What are the types of SMS notifications?
- A welcome SMS: sending confirmation SMS, including all service details
- A cancellation SMS: sending cancellation SMS, whenever the customer unsubscribes from the service
- A reminder SMS: send reminder SMS to active customers, to remind him of his next renewal.